You finally nailed all the requirement for Windows upgrade, where the PC Health Check confirms but unfortunately, Windows Update keep telling you “This PC doesn’t meet all the minimum requirements to run Windows 11”.
Fortunately for you, this is a cosmetic error and should vanish if you manually force the status with the command below :
1. Open the Command Prompt with elevated priviledges ;
- Right click on the Start Menu icon ;
- Click on Windows PowerShell (admin) or Command Prompt (admin) ;
- Optional : If you are running with a standard user account, you will be prompted to enter credentials of an administrator user ;
2. In the Command Prompt window that just opened, copy/paste the command below and hit Enter :
schtasks.exe /Run /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser"
You should see the following output after running the command :
SUCCESS: Attempted to run the scheduled task “\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser”.
You may now open the Windows Update pane again and should now be invited to upgrade to Windows 11 (it may take up to 5 minutes to refresh, so check it out again if you don’t see immediate results).