If like me you love managing your windows with Divvy on OSX, you might ran into this issue on Mavericks 10.9. The symptoms are :
– Divvy is not showing up when pressing the key shortcut combinations ;
– You may also see the following error in the system logs (/var/log/system.log) ;
Dec 30 00:00:00 hostname.domain.tld universalAccessAuthWarn: AccessibilityAPI: pid 495, is not allowed to access the accessibility API. Path: /Applications/Divvy.app/Contents/MacOS/Divvy
This is an OSX bug and can be resolved with the following steps :
1. Close Divvy and System Preferences
2. Launch Terminal.app which is in your /Applications/Utilities folder
3. Enter the following command :
sudo sqlite3 /Library/Application\ Support/com.apple.TCC/TCC.db 'delete from access where client like "%divvy%"'
4. Reboot your computer.
Then you can allow Divvy again in the Privacy Accessibility pane (System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy tab > Accessibility)